Going to E-town tonite

KIRST8404

Just wanted to let ya know Anthony that I am definetly going tonite. I'll be in the Sonic Blue L. Did my stuff ship out yet? (I know the exhaust is still on order).:tu:

Thanks for bringing that stuff to the track for me. Was nice meeting you and the other's last night. As you know, I cant wait to get the exhaust!!!!!!! Hearing it on the other trucks last night made me :dp: .
Talk to ya soon. Thanks again.

Pulled a 13.52 @ 102 last night when it finnally cooled down. :tu:

JOSH,
Nice meeting you as well, dont worry now as soon as the Silver Bullet Catbacks come in one has your name on it :tu:. the track was not hooking that well last night at all, let me know if you need anything else, stay in touch.

Is their any new news on the exhuast yet? I know you said three-four weeks, but I was just checking the progress. Thanks Anthony.

I may not be able to pick it up (still might need it shipped to my work), but let me know anyway and I will see when the time comes. Thanks again.

Anthony@JDM said:
Josh,
I will have a tracking # for you by the end of the day ...:tu:

Just want to e-mail it to me?

kirst8404@aol.com is my home e-mail
jkirstein@mieleusa.com is my work e-mail.
Send to both if you can. Is it going UPS or Fedex?
Thanks Anthony

I cant wait, got a spot on the lift waiting for me at 5:30pm tomorrow for it to go on. I'll be at E-town this weekend for the swap meet, you guys going to be their?

Thanks Anthony!!!!!!!!!

Just got it at 4:10pm by FedEx. Installed by 6:00pm at my buddies shop. The soundclips you guys have cannot do this exhaust JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!
29285-631-10001.jpg

29285-631-9999.jpg

Thanks again!!!!
I am interested in getting the 58" T-bars/DS loop next month, call ya soon.

03greybolt said:
the bolt is doing good have to save some pennys for the stickey tires.

Hey. pete, jc, grady,me, and a couple of other are going to e-town next wed. You should come down.

Back