gloc club meeting this saturday

S

svtken

Hey everyone club meet this saturday. 75 at windy hill exit theirs a three dollar cafe off the exit. Its just past the macdonalds on the left. I will be there by about 12:30 1:00. Hope to see everyone and meet some new faces.

------------------
1994 RED LIGHTNING

14 DEGREES
K AND N PANEL FILTER
70MM THROTTLE BODY
FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS
SMOG PUMP USED AS CRANKCASE PUMP
MSD-6AL AND COIL

PROUD AMERICAN TRUCK OWNER

FIRST ON RACE DAY

Where is Wendy Hill?Never heard of it. Dale Red 95 #2075 of #2280 BOLT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Where is Wendy Hill?

------------------
White 95' #2118
66" Mustang
84' 351W Ranger

Windy hill exit off of 75 freeway. If your comming north on 75 from atlanta it will be just past the 285 exit. When you pass 285 the exit will be on the right. Take it to the top and make a left onto windy hill. Cross 75 and go throught the first light. About a block past that first light on the left will be three dollar cafe.

my phones always on call if need better directions. (770-617-5748)

Rememebr, if you are coming from waaayy south on 75, it is the topside of 285---not 285 by the airport.

I cannot make it though, I have an X-mas party to attend.....sometimes I hate the holidays.

------------------
usf26.gif

gaflag.gif

Kevin Lewis Proud to be NLOC Member #405
93 Black SHO ATX - Cone Filter, Eibach Springs, and Doug Lewis Tranny
93 Black Lightning - Stock
95 Black Lightning - Vortech S-Trim, TW Heads, 1.6 Rockers, Lunati Roller Cam, Mass Air Conversion, 36# Injectors, Chip by PSP, Precision Industries Converter, Bassani Headers and XPipe, Dynomax Race Mag Bullets, Full MSD Ignition, Electric Fans, ART Front Rotors, And waaaaaay too much fun.....
low_95.jpg
nloc6.gif

My 95 when it was down low, stock height now.

Sorry guys, I couldn't make it. Spent most of the day installin my new PSP air filter kit--gotta get ready for the 26th!

Hope yall had a good time--call me at work if you have any questions about getting to the drag strip--1-800-926-2136-ask for

Dan

Back