Getting in around 7pm Friday... What do I need?

MaxPower

Gone, but never forgotten
What will I need at the track to get in? Is there a "guest list" when we get to the track, or ?

Driving from STL @ 2:30, then dropping off stuff at the hotel before heading over to the track.

Are you wanting to make some passes Fri night? If so, somebody should be at the track to check you in if you're pre-registered, so you don't have to pay for grudge racing.

But, a lot of us will be at the Cruise-In by that time, at Fuddruckers on Noland Rd. Also, the parking lot party will just be getting started. If I were you, I'd just check in at the hotel, check for the parking lot party and then head over to Fudds. There'll be plenty of chances to race on Sat.

Also, the hotel is right on your way, at exit 21 off I-70 as you're coming into KC.

Since most will be at the cruise-in, I'll probably just head over there. Wasn't sure if there was anything going on at the track Fri night.

Saturday I'll make a TnT pass for sure... see what the truck does before I put the Whipple on :cool:

What will I need at the track to get in? Is there a "guest list" when we get to the track, or ?

Driving from STL @ 2:30, then dropping off stuff at the hotel before heading over to the track.

Give me a call when you hit town, we will get your packet to you when you hit town !!!

Back