Getting closer - so who's going, and what part?

Vern

I'll go first -
Me and Dave (dpracing), and wives, will start in LR and tag along till Lincoln, NB. That's:

Little Rock, AR to Springfield, MO
Springfield, MO to Topeka, KS
Topeka, KS to Lincoln, NB
Then next day, back to home.

Vern

Change of plans for me.
Just going to the last stop in Madison, Wisconsin.
We have at least 3 trucks from ILLNESS going up to Steve's house in WI. the night before and going to the show on the 13th.

Got the answer....

Will,

One day registration is $25 and you would register on grounds beginning at Noon for that location. One Day registration receives a vehicle window sticker which allows them to park inside the event but in a different area than the ‘Full’ participants. Also, One Day Registration does not include a goody bag or hanging credential.

Karen Hume

Vern when will you guys be at the CI-West? And where are you crazy cajuns gonna be?

That area of US65 from Conway to Harrison has been very hard hit with Tornados this year, so you'll probably see alot of mess. Particularly north of Greenbrier and up through Clinton.

Last edited:
Hey Frank,

Dave and I are going to meet in Springfield for b-fast on Sat, then down 65 to I-44 to LR - kinda the reverse of the cruise. We'll prob get to LR around 1 pm, give or take.

Thanks for the heads up on Hwy 65. I was hoping for a nice, pretty drive thru the mountains . . .

We are staying at a Hampton Inn off of I-40. Getting to Little Rock Thurs evening. Frank we should meet up for dinner that night. I'm sure our pops would love to drink coffee and talk some more lol.

Blake, I'm PMing you my cell number. I'm taking my wife to dinner for her Bday Thursday night but we can meet up for a drink following. There's a couple places pretty close...

I'm assuming this is the hampton you are referring to?

Sounds like the ILLNESS crew is out for Madison :cr:
Between a work issue, a wedding issue, etc. etc.....
Have a fun safe trip:thumbup::thumbup:

Blake, Mr Ray, Vern and Dave and anyone else going have fun wish I was there.

Still dont have a motor in the truck so no way I will be making it. All I can do is hope for better luck next year. This year is really sucking and getting to be really expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tale lots of Pic's.

Back