Get together

FMOS Racing

PSI=:-D
I Support the NLOC
So, I've been bad and not posted up a get together like I had suggested.

Here's a couple of options -

1) We can get together this Saturday evening or Saturday evening, Nov 14th for dinner some place like BW3s, BJs, Famous Daves, etc down in Southport/Greenwood, which is kind of a central-esque location.

2) We can get together Saturday, Nov 14th at my place for a "mod day" if anyone has a project they'd like to work on. I have a heated garage (not like that matters when its in the 70s in November!) with a lift, and I'll cook something appropriate.

Thoughts?

I can't this Saturday. 14th is good for me. I can bring snacks or beverages. Not sure if I'll mod anything? Maybe, I have been wanting to install a new rear end cover and inspect the gears and such. But I'll def hang out and what not!:thumbup:
Later

Ok, let's say the 14th at my place. Bring that cover and rear end oil. ;)

I live in Brownsburg, a couple of miles from the track.

- - - Updated - - -

Matt? Biskitt? You guys out there? Anyone else? I'll touch base with Mike H. off the board and see if he wants to come.

Ok, let's say the 14th at my place. Bring that cover and rear end oil. ;)

I live in Brownsburg, a couple of miles from the track.

- - - Updated - - -

Matt? Biskitt? You guys out there? Anyone else? I'll touch base with Mike H. off the board and see if he wants to come.

The 14th works for me!

Anybody a spare trans they want to loan me to swap in....hahahaha :D

Biskitt

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like anyone has mods, so why don't we meet in Greenwood or Southport and have dinner, say around 6:30 Saturday evening? Anyone game for that?

PM me if you are and I'll get you my cell number so we can coordinate. I haven't had a lot of time to get on the board this week.

I'm down for meeting anywhere. If no wife and kids then I vote Hooters or BWW! And I'll bring my L so we can lay down some street tattoos! But I'm really cool with whatever. Was kinda hopin to see the infamous tow truck!! Another time I suppose.

Me and Johnny#5 will be there

C'mon over! It'll be a long haul for some wings, but it'll be worth it! ;)

There's a Texas Roadhouse, Scotty's, a Longhorn, Cheeseburger in Paradise and an O'Charley's in Southport, easy to the interstate. My vote would be Texas Roadhouse purely from a selection/value standpoint, but I'm good with any of those if anyone has a preference.

BWW or BJ's over by the mall are fine, too.

Bring the wife and kids if you got 'em! ;)

Texas Roadhouse at 6:30! See you guys there! :D

We'll do a big spring thaw get together and cross post into ILLNESS.

I cannot bring my little one. She has a peanut allergy and I didn't realize peanut dust in the restruant could pose a problem. She's my everything and don't want to expose her if there's a remote chance she is gonna have a reaction. I had to take her to hospital last year after feeding her peanut butter crackers and finding out the hard way.. I woulda said something sooner but haven't been to roadhouse in like 2-3 yrs and forgot about the peanuts everywhere. This peanut allergy sucks. About the only think I could give my kid was smarties for Halloween. Seems like everything is made in a factory where peanuts could come into contact with non-peanut foods. May just be me tonight.
Later
Shaun

Change of venue! BJs at the Greendwood Mall at 6:30. Definitely don't want to leave out the family!

Back