Gen1 on SRT10 wheels ?

oscarturo94

Does anyone know if the Viper truck wheels that are 22 inch , will fit my 94 Lightning. :help: Wondering if anyone has tried them on would like to see pics. in my opinion would make it look sporty and fill in nice.

They wont fit. The bolt pattern is 5 by 139mm for the dodge and yours is 5 by 5.25in I believe. You would have to use a wheel adapter to get them to fit.

They wont fit. The bolt pattern is 5 by 139mm for the dodge and yours is 5 by 5.25in I believe. You would have to use a wheel adapter to get them to fit.

Gen1's have a 5x5.5" bolt circle or 5x139.7mm. I wouldn't put srt-10 wheels on anyway. Anything over a 18" wheels looks stupid on these trucks.

Does anyone know if the Viper truck wheels that are 22 inch , will fit my 94 Lightning. :help: Wondering if anyone has tried them on would like to see pics. in my opinion would make it look sporty and fill in nice.

The issue is not the bolt pattern but the hub diameter. The Dodge wheels use a smaller hub diameter than the Fords, so the Dodge wheels would have to be bored out to fit or the hubs and axles on the Ford would have to be turned down to work. I have seen one truck MANY years ago sittin on the Dodge 20 inch truck wheels and it looked pretty good, never seen one on the Viper truck wheels.

IMG_1680.JPG

Really? These are 20s.

It is all in how you do it. The 20s I have on my 95 are about the same height as the original wheel / tire combo that came with the trucks. Doing it that way doesnt give it the "Donk" look that I totally agree is rediculous.

Mike have you done anything since Lfest on that truck?
I know you had a small detail or 2 you were gonna follow up on.
I cant remeber what though. :headscratch:
Truck looked great.
I have been regreting not doing the EATC conversion on the S-Cab since I saw your truck. :sigh:

Mike have you done anything since Lfest on that truck?
I know you had a small detail or 2 you were gonna follow up on.
I cant remeber what though. :headscratch:
Truck looked great.
I have been regreting not doing the EATC conversion on the S-Cab since I saw your truck. :sigh:

Well yes and no, closed out the list of "little things" but I still need to swap out rockers and do the rally stripes.

Back