Gen1 FAQs on the Internet or The Boards

Brian Baskin

Rikutsu-poi
What is listed here:
Any page that describes unique information, or history, on the Gen1 Lightning vehicles.
Any page that gives unique procedures, how-tos, or guides to performing maintenance, modifactions, or repairs to the Gen1 Lightning vehicles.

General FAQs

EEC Tuning FAQs
Ford Fuel Injection - Great deal of information about Ford EEC (Electronic Engine Control) computers.

Ford EEC Diagnostics Manual - With steps on reading and translating engine codes.

MAF or SD threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Baskins and his included information

Wow....Amazing collection of helpful information to both understand and deal with a wide verity of issues L owners think about, or should. Reading the various topics and comments for Gen 1's make me think not a lot of L owners know about this information resource.

Thanks Brian!

Thanks. Truth be told, there are many times I forget what is even on my page and end up making posts about it. I was putting the truck together last week when I went out to get a new O2 sensor. I realized that I had to extend the wires out, and someone said "Why didn't you get the long-wired O2 sensor? It's in your FAQ!" :D

Trauma Site? Also Any Advice?

:help:I tried the site and it will not load.
Any advice?
I have a friend that is needing some advice.
He has a 95 that is stock all except the converters have been removed and had a x-pipe installed, he also has flow masters on it too. I believe he told me 2 1/2.
He is wanting to know about if it is a roller motor for one.
2.Also has anyone milled there stock heads and what is the most that you can mill them?
3.What kind of cam do you all recommend?
4. How does the stock computer system act if you do a change of the cam, (say for instance a B-Cam)?
5. Also does the factory computer system pull timing out like the 93 Cobra?
6. He is want to keep it street friendly and Naturally Aspirated.

Thanks for and advice in advance!!

Back