Gen III ??

Actually I was there that Palmbeach international raceway. The mustang is a friend of mine's at a local shop. When I asked about the truck the guy simply said alls I can tell you is Im testing this for Ford here and its very quick. He couldn't tell us what it was. He looked like he could have been a ford rep.

Actually I was there that Palmbeach international raceway. The mustang is a friend of mine's at a local shop. When I asked about the truck the guy simply said alls I can tell you is Im testing this for Ford here and its very quick. He couldn't tell us what it was. He looked like he could have been a ford rep.

It looks like the truck that was there last year...cervini body kit with a magcharger.

+1 on the Cervini's body kit, also looks like the FRPP wheels too.
1180_1_middle.png

that is a nice truck . but i dont like the bed side . dont get me wrong i love my L but im just not a fan of them steep sides .:no:

+1 on the Cervini's body kit, also looks like the FRPP wheels too.
1180_1_middle.png

IMO where do you think Cervini's got the idea? ;)

I'm not saying it was the prototype, as we all know the Gen III Lightning is not happening, not since the release of the Raptor... But there are still a few prototype Gen III's, TRUE Gen III's out there. They have some crazy prototype vehicles in the NMPDC ;)

Back