Gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Texas and I located my 03 in 15 on cars.com.
It was a garaged in winter 36k mi truck.
I drove 3k mi round trip to NH to pick it up and drive it back. Pd 19k. Looked all over locally everything had 100k or more and was still 20k range.

IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING A TRUCK BE WILLING TO GO WHERE-EVER NEEDED TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.

The day I picked it up in Derry NH. From San Antonio TX.
4df1736e8430ee673b392cf04caa887c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
48ae554919c988cc811184e2fa0289ac.jpg

I am looking at auto trader, cars.com, cargurus.com, carsforsale.com, Craigslist, and facebook. There are a couple I plan on going to look at in the next week or so. Just throwing it out there. In case anyone was considering selling.

I am looking at auto trader, cars.com, cargurus.com, carsforsale.com, Craigslist, and facebook. There are a couple I plan on going to look at in the next week or so. Just throwing it out there. In case anyone was considering selling.

Good luck. Cast a wide net and be prepared to travel.
I looked at a LOT of pics before I actually made the deal.
Also if possible consider have someone look at any you are interested in. I was able to have that done as well which made it a lot less apprehensive on my part.
Again good luck and happy truck hunting.

FYI in. In the three I’ve owned it Ive put close to 30k on it. I drive it daily. The PO saved it Im enjoying it.

4 Sale

I am about to list my 00 L

Good luck. Cast a wide net and be prepared to travel.
I looked at a LOT of pics before I actually made the deal.
Also if possible consider have someone look at any you are interested in. I was able to have that done as well which made it a lot less apprehensive on my part.
Again good luck and happy truck hunting.

FYI in. In the three I’ve owned it Ive put close to 30k on it. I drive it daily. The PO saved it Im enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back