Ad Expired: Gen 1 Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

89BLUECOUPE

Wanted gen 1 fixer upper or wreaked lightning. Please let me know. Under $ 3000 please. Call or text 918-814-7868

Please help me understand. There are at least two Gen 1's on this page that fit your wants. Am I missing something or doesn't anyone look at the ads available before they post their wants? Contact camarokiller21 and lightnin'lisa and be patient not everyone will get back to you within an hour.

Well I don't really plan on driving 10 hours to pick a truck and trailer it home. Really want to find one in the Oklahoma area or surrounding areas.

Please help me understand. There are at least two Gen 1's on this page that fit your wants. Am I missing something or doesn't anyone look at the ads available before they post their wants? Contact camarokiller21 and lightnin'lisa and be patient not everyone will get back to you within an hour.

why are you so rude in the classifieds section? :sigh:

---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 09:34 PM ----------

Wanted gen 1 fixer upper or wreaked lightning. Please let me know. Under $ 3000 please. Call or text 918-814-7868

seems like you use to have a clean low miles white gen 1.. heads and blower and stuff? long time ago? i remember looking at the pics you use to post of it

good luck on getting back into another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back