Gen 1 Jonny/Decals

93SVT

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Is he still around/making decals? I emailed him at the email I had on file but I haven't heard back. Had to retouch the tailgate and need a new decal.

EDIT: I had an incorrect email. I tried contacted him again so we'll see
Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone know if he's still selling these? I haven't gotten a response via email

Got around to putting it on
1015b81b513f9dc32c35f8399ea10563.jpg
6c5cc77b03a53387b22483b40880669a.jpg

Thanks for the pics and reminder. I need to get mine ordered.

Which ones did you get?

Looks great

I think it looks great! If you're not happy with it let me know, I will swap it out for you.
My only comment would be to maybe look into a backing paper that isn't SO sticky. Other than that I'm very happy with it and love the look. I don't even know if backing papers vary at all but it was VERY strong

My only comment would be to maybe look into a backing paper that isn't SO sticky. Other than that I'm very happy with it and love the look. I don't even know if backing papers vary at all but it was VERY strong

Thank you for the feedback. If it made it difficult to install I want to know about it. I will look for a lower tack version.

I placed on order for a set last week. Just wondering how long they take to come in the mail. Thanks

I placed on order for a set last week. Just wondering how long they take to come in the mail. Thanks
I will ship them out today, my apologies for the delay. Shipping is 2-4 depending on how far you are from AZ

Back