Gen 1 Garage Sale

95RCodeF150

Formerly RedSVT95
Time for some Spring cleaning. I’m looking to sell various parts that have piled up over the years. Shipping is available to the lower 48 with the exception of some items. Payment via PayPal + fees.

• ARP 6 Point Polished Header Bolts - $20 shipped - SOLD

• Vortech 8-Rib 6.87” Crank Pulley Painted Black - $150 shipped - SOLD

• Custom Steel Charge Pipe w/ Mondo Flange for Straight Discharge Vortech Kit - $70 shipped

• Vortech 7S400-000 Inlet Elbow (Trimmed) - $25 shipped

• Bassani Equal Length Shorties (will have fresh ceramic coating) - SOLD

• Custom 409 Stainless 2.5” Magnaflow Side Exit Cat-Back with Flat Oval Tips (Bolts to Stock/Bassani Mid Pipe) - SOLD

• AutoMeter Triple Gauge Pod - $50 + shipping

• Reconditioned Lightning Radius Arms - $120 shipped

Item Photo Gallery

Brian

Last edited:
Definitely interested in the radius arms and gauge pod, possibly the catback system and the headers as well (if FMOS passes).

How were the radius arms reconditioned?

Where are you located? What's the most convenient way for you to send a couple pics?

Definitely interested in the radius arms and gauge pod, possibly the catback system and the headers as well (if FMOS passes).

Where are you located? What's the most convenient way for you to send a couple pics?

I purchased the radius arms from another member who sandblasted them and coated them with Eastwood’s Rust Encapsulator. They’ve been in a box for years since I never installed them.

I also have a Bassani Mid Pipe that had the cats gutted once I put on the Vortech.

I’m located in Pittsburgh, PA. I will start posting pictures to the original post tonight.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you send me pics of the bassani headers and magnaflow side exit exhaust to
ronbdarv@hotmail.com interested in these

Photo gallery link added to original post.

whats shipping to South Florida 33315 for the bassani shorty headers (without fresh coating) and magnaflow side exit exhaust. Would be interested in the mid pipe as well along with header bolts

Can you txt me pics of the vortech inlet and the intake pipe with blowoff valve 918-777-8640

Can you txt me pics of the vortech inlet and the intake pipe with blowoff valve 918-777-8640

Photos are in the gallery on the original post. The blowoff valve isn’t included.

Back