Gen 1 FAQ Section?

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
The Gen 2 folks are starting a Gen 2 FAQ link section. I think that there should also be one for the Gen 1 trucks. Check out the Gen 2 section and then someone take charge like Road Rage and I will set up the section.

It is your call??:?

Please feel free to email me at BigD@nloc.net or make comments/suggestion here.

...Dwight...

This is a great idea, but do you want it to be part of the board or simply a link to someone else's web site ? I think I'd prefer an NLOC based section, no offense meant to those that have done significant work gathering the data. Also, would you want to support "how to's" or just PN's, facts, specs, etc. ? There have been some excellent write ups of common "how to's" (clock springs, radius arm bushings, etc.).

So who is willing to step up to the plate and take charge??:?
I will set up a separate FAQ section for Gen 1 and whoever will run it can build the section up...thoughts??

...Dwight...

You like me, you really like me, you really really like me!

So would it just be a thread with various links to outside websites that host FAQ information? What exactly would this entail? For selfish reasons, I do like the idea of a separate forum. People can post more information for me to add to my own FAQ, making it better. Again, selfish, which is why I haven't thrown my .02 in.

I guess it all depends on what all the other Gen1ers want. I'd be happy to take over the role, but I'm sure there are a few guys chomping at the bit. If someone is really gung-ho into this, I will throw my weight behind them and support them with help, if needed.

Yep Brian! He has spent much time combining lots of facts and figures. He should have first right of refusal

Steve:tu:

I too like, appreicate & use what Brian has put together, I have his site saved under my favorites:tu:

Thanks Brian.

I think either Brian or Jeff would to a tremendous job. I also think that there are lots of folks here with knowledge that would support them.

This should be good!

Another vote for Brian,

Jeff ,dont know enough about the trucks to be in charge of a FAQ Section. :D

Justin

LOL, I was hoping to have some basic questions answered, but I'll do it.

It also just so happens that this week I passed the reign on administering my church web page to another, so I have a gap in my scheduling that could be filled ;)

There is a good FAQ/How-to on the Ford Truck Enthusiasts site, maybe model it after theirs? I know, Blasphemy for mentioning another website, but at least it is Ford!

Here's some info for the Faq's section. The oil pressure spec is 44-60 psi for the 94 L and I think the spark plug gap is .044? This helps those of us without the Chilton's or factory emissions information.

Back