Gen 1 converter

Fasttruck93L

I'm looking to improve my 60ft times. They have never been under a 2.0 even with MT ET streets and loading it up untill it pushes the front tires. I'm not sure of my stall. I know that it's a little over stock but I'm thinking that I need more. It feels like it just dogs off the line untill I get into my boost. I think that I need to be in the boost a little bit more off the line. Maybe a 2800? I don't know.

Sounds like you need my 11" 2800 Stall converter. It will definitely help out with the 60's. They have a billet front and multi disk for lock up. I have sold numerous 11" to Gen I guys with great results.

Chris

I'm looking to improve my 60ft times. They have never been under a 2.0 even with MT ET streets and loading it up untill it pushes the front tires. I'm not sure of my stall. I know that it's a little over stock but I'm thinking that I need more. It feels like it just dogs off the line until I get into my boost. I think that I need to be in the boost a little bit more off the line. Maybe a 2800? I don't know.

In your opinion is 2800 too much for the street? I really don't drive the truck very often and when I do, I usually end up racing somebody in something. What does it run pricewise?

2800 sounds perfect for what you want. I actually have this converter in my 04 and drive it every day. I have no problems with street manors. NLOC price is $750.

Chris

Right now I'm mainly shopping but everything sounds good to me. I really like how quickly you replied to my ?. When I'm ready(fundwise) I'll let you know when. Thanks again.

We will be here when you need us!! Customer service is what sets you apart from the competition.

Chris

I've heard that your stall speed can't be more than your rpm while driving down the highway but you said that you had this one in your 04 and it's hway rpm is lower than mine. I'll definately be giving you a shout back.

When you are on the highway, you are in lock up and overdrive. So the RPMs are very low, no torque multiplication though.

Chris

Back