Wanted: Gen 1 complete rear end

Still looking for a complete rebuildable rear end. The carrier bearings were not installed properly and the races have spun into the housing.

If I am not able to find one does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement?

Thank you for any help.

They show up occasionally on ebay. Any truck 8.8 will go in there, but of course the pumpkin will be a normal one, not the stiffer Lightning part.

Thank you, I have been monitoring ebay and will continue too. I would like to find the stiffer lightning 8.8 if possible.

Where are you located ?
I have an extra rear housing out of a Lightning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry things have been very busy the last few weeks. Are you looking for a housing or a complete rear ?
I have a Lightning housing no axles or diff. I was going to put 9” ends on it but I did a disc brake set up and desired not to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that I need is the housing, everything else in my rear end is reusable. You will find my contact information in your private message inbox. I am very interested in working out the details as you have time.

I am very interested in purchasing your gen1 lightning housing, I have sent you a private message with all of my contact information. Please contact me when you have time to work out the details.

I have Jamie v s old built one with Detroit locker inside never used it we can ask him for information
Also have a complete stock unit.

Back