gen 1 3/4 drop??

Hey guys I have a white 94, it currently has the 1.5 eibach drop springs, and rear shackles. It has bilstein shocks, but the truck is so rough over bumps I believe the shocks are for stock height and was curoius to see what shocks you guys were running with this set up.

I am really considering selling the eibachs putting stock springs and doing a 3/4 kit from now.

Do you guys have pictures of 3/4 kit on your trucks? and what tire size are you running on it?

Any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated

Mario

Hey guys I have a white 94, it currently has the 1.5 eibach drop springs, and rear shackles. It has bilstein shocks, but the truck is so rough over bumps I believe the shocks are for stock height and was curoius to see what shocks you guys were running with this set up.

I am really considering selling the eibachs putting stock springs and doing a 3/4 kit from now.

Do you guys have pictures of 3/4 kit on your trucks? and what tire size are you running on it?

Any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated

Mario

why dont you try posting this in the gen 1 thread and not how to.....might get a response that way

Back