Geaux tigers!!!

Well IMO LSU should be playing OSU not BAMA anyway.
BCS is all f'd up.

However BAMA may surprise um ya never can tell....:?

BAMA is rocking their world so far. I don't have a dog in this fight (I went to Texas Tech), but my wife is a BAMA grad, so that makes me a BAMA fan. Go BAMA!!!

LSU didn't have a chance in he!! Tonight against the powerhouse TIDE! The Tigers thought the 50 yard line was the end zone I guess because they crossed mid field once the whole game! 92 total yards and SHUT OUT! Sorry tiger fans but it's hard to beat a excellent team twice. Go O-State cowboys!

LSWHO???:gl::gl:

Not a big fan of either but 21-0 and you were supossedly one of the two best teams in CF this year.....

EMBARASSING I think the COLTS musta stole the LSU uniforms last night....

OSU Deserved to be in that game more than LSU did IMO.

LSU was out coached AGAIN and out played. Bama should have won the first meeting.

The first game Miles out coached Saban. Bama should've won if they could've made the field goals. This time Bama made the field goals and LSU paid. The O line was horrible. Brees could've been back there and not made a difference. The couldn't run block either. Next year we'll have a far superior QB with the same RB's. Should be more exciting to watch.:eek:ldtu:

OSU Deserved to be in that game more than LSU did IMO.

yeah right. LSU was the only undefeated team in college football. Bama shouldn't have been playing and LSU would've beaten OSU. OSU is no different than Oregon or WV both which we dominated. BAMA's front 7 is their strength, ours is running the football. When you O line can't control the line of scrimmage which we couldn't...you lose if you're a running team.

yeah right. LSU was the only undefeated team in college football.

Key word above in red :whistle:

OSU lost 1 game in reg season and it took 2OT's

OSU WON their BOWL GAME by 3 pts didnt get waxed by 21 and look like totally disgraces on National TV. :laughing6: :ashamed:

Last edited:
I think that Bama played a great game :yawn:, but I blame the coach for not tring something different from the same play 20 times :nono: also not tring a new QB:eek:ldtu: hey it could not have hurt they still lost.:help:

The first game Miles out coached Saban. Bama should've won if they could've made the field goals. This time Bama made the field goals and LSU paid.

No, Saban out coached Miles in the first meeting. He knew field goals would beat LSU because his defense would keep them out of the end zone. The only problem was his kicker missed the field goals. If he makes the FG's then there is no OT. The big disappointment is look at how fast he yanked Jarret Lee in that game, but refused to pull Jefferson. Even if Lee would not have done anything you still need to try to spark something. If Lee was in the dog house then put 3rd stringer in. Jefferson was not getting it done and he should have been yanked. LSU won many games this year because they had the more talented team, not better coached team. Miles shouldn't have a BCS title to his credit. The 07 was a farce as they had 2 losses that year. There better teams that deserved to go to the tittle game that year. Until there is a playoff system this debate will always go on. I feel bad for the players because there coach did nothing try and win last night. If it were me I would fire Miles.

Back