Gauges in Stock

There will be Blue gauges to fill the backorders tomorrow. Some have silver faces. I will give you the options when I email the remaining in the morning.

Green gauges are in stock with black or silver faces.

I will have 3 Map sensors also.

LTNBOLT said:
Lew,

What are the chances they will make black bezel, white face plate and green LED gauge? I love the gauge I have now but the black face plate looks a little out of place with my Phantom and stock gauges.

The link from your F150 gallery shows a white face with red LED. The gauge in the middle would be perfect if it had a green LED.

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=178352&anum=12781

Thanks,
Chuck

I will be taking custom orders when i get back on the 26th. That combination is probably ok. I will post a custom gauge thread and we can figure out the swap out costs.

Lew

Sounds good.

This gauge is definitely all you said it was. I am well pleased with it.

I run mine inverted with the green background and black numbers.

Thanks,
Chuck

LTNBOLT said:
Sounds good.

This gauge is definitely all you said it was. I am well pleased with it.

I run mine inverted with the green background and black numbers.

Thanks,
Chuck

thanks Chuck! I'm trying to spread the word. No testimonial does it justice.

If there is any possibility of going with the dual setup, we could make both gauges at the same time, assuming the red diaplay is an option.

Lew

I have the phantoms also and talked to Lew on monday he told me he thought that combo you asked for was totaly doable there is a pic of that combo rite on the box. Did the map sensor ship out today

ilaybrk said:
I have the phantoms also and talked to Lew on monday he told me he thought that combo you asked for was totaly doable there is a pic of that combo rite on the box. Did the map sensor ship out today

Yes, I sent it second day so you should seeit Friday.

We had never discussed red display for the L, but I don't see why we can't do that.

Lew

Back