G-Tech Times

G

gasguzzler

I was wondering if anyone else had only G-Tech times, because they couldn't make it to the strip (Or else it rained there
frown.gif
when they went) Before some of my upgrades, the truck had a best of 14.11 @ 97.1. I wish I had a timeslip so I could be added to the list. - Brian

------------------
94 Red Lightning
SVT Build #1706
MiLOC #16
K-B Supercharger (7psi), BAP, and plug wires
K&N Filter, 180* Thermostat, Diesel Tube
Bassani x-pipe, Crane ps-91 coil and HI-6Tr Ign., Aeromotive FPR
EEC-Tuner

Waiting to be installed:
level-ten shift kit
Rancho Torque Arms
30lb. injectors

My Other Toy:
78 Trans Am 400 w/nitrous

I used it in The Netherlands to see how the truck was running after I installed the blower...that thing is pretty dang close. It told me I ran 99 (in real COOL weather)in the quarter and at the dragstrip the other night the truck went 97.17 (in REAL hot weather) so I'd say its pretty close.....I feel in cool air the truck will pickup 1-2mph, as you can see the G-Tech is right there!

------------------
MATTMAN
NLOC Member #451
13.96@97.17mph

POWERDYNE (5lbs)
1/2" Phenolic spacer
MSD 6AL w/Blaster Coil
K&N filter
180 deg thermostat
NGK TR5 plugs
Transgo shift kit
Rancho torque arms
Cat Back straight pipes

The rest STOCK...for now!

well the G-tech tells you your MPH at the 1/4mile mark and at the track your MPH is an average of the last 60foot. so the G-tech could be right on the money.

I had a G-Tech and ran with it at the drag strip a couple years ago. If I remember correctly, it was about .1-.2 slower than the actual timeslip but 3-4 mph faster.

The G-Tech bases ET on when your vehicle moves -- basically as soon as it senses that you're moving, the "clock" starts. Whereas at the drag strip, you can stage shallow and get a little bit of a rolling start before breaking the beam to start the timer.

------------------
Pat
'00 Lightning, #981
'91 Sentra SE-R, SCCA/NASA racecar
'93 Sentra SE-R, for sale soon

I am driving a 00 L with only a upper pulley and it said i ran a 14.1 at 98mph, I was thinking it would be a little faster than that. We will find out on sunday at the drags how close it is.

Back