FUN TIMES ON THE WAY HOME!

F

FAT

Was going to the bowling alley last night and hit a light and this big ass jeep pulls up with three young kids in it.
There looking over the truck and motioned for me to rolldown the window and asked about hrp and what kinda truck,
they looked skeptical when i told em about the hrp and torque.
One of the kids said he had never heard of the lifgtning package on a f150.
Well they know about em now!!!!!!
On the way home a sporty 2 door[i think it was a TAHO]and girlfriend tryed me from about 15 mph, put the hurt on him bad!!
At the next light got the cool truck from him
and the thumbs up from the babe!!!
A couple miles down the road two ricer guys were fartin at each other at the light,i had one on the right and one behind me and a car in front of me.
So the acura on the right takes off like a bat outa hell and the guy behinde me pulls out and takes off to,well i couldnt resist since i was still pumped,I pull out and hammer it and catch em pretty quick and they play the two cars in two lane deal for a few minutes and then it opend up, and booom im gone.
thats 4 beleivers in one night,the TAHO was the only thing close to a real race but it sure was fun!!!
i havent had that much action in one night in a while!!!!!

------------------
2001 WHITE LIGHTNING
factory soft cover, bedrug,JDM filter kit
Bassani catback
diablosport chip

Good kills. I had a few kills this weekend too, none were very close but fun anyway. The new fast and furious movie brought out the ricer's like a swarm of locust and a lot of them were feeling scrappy so I had to give them a taste of the blown blue oval.
Like an Eagle looking for rodents I just circled the area a few times listening for the familiar bumblebee sound we all know so well. Every once and a while someone would bite and I'd drop the hammer and send them back to pep boys for upgrades. The best race was against a modded Volkswagen Vr6, he was able to stay at my rear bumper for a second or two after we launched but then it was lights out. I talked to the guy and he said he ran a 13.2 with the juice, pretty quick car.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
NEWEST mod - Single Blade TB, JDM 'FlipChipenfiltered','Straightpiped', 'splitfired', 'billetted', 'Neoned', and 'Grooved' thanks to Blaupunkt, Alpine, Sony, Clarion, Dynomat, and MTX

View

Back