Full port job

Camaro_eater

Beat by a truck....?
I was planning on getting the full port job s/c,tb,and plenum.Along w/ rotor strip.I don't live too far but I was wondering how much everything would be to pull the blower and everything off and get the ported stuff put back on.Would there be anyway to get a blower and everything ready to go so I could just drive the truck there and hopefully cut down on the down time?I have a #4 lower,cone filter off a CAI,90mm maf,custom PSP tune,and a full Bassani exhaust.Would a full port job be too much on a stock block?Before I got the exhaust put on I dynoed 348/452.

Camaro_eater said:
I was planning on getting the full port job s/c,tb,and plenum.Along w/ rotor strip.I don't live too far but I was wondering how much everything would be to pull the blower and everything off and get the ported stuff put back on.Would there be anyway to get a blower and everything ready to go so I could just drive the truck there and hopefully cut down on the down time?I have a #4 lower,cone filter off a CAI,90mm maf,custom PSP tune,and a full Bassani exhaust.Would a full port job be too much on a stock block?Before I got the exhaust put on I dynoed 348/452.

We do the R&R of the blower,tb and pl-- $375.00 includes before and after dyno run.
If you get here in the morning we can have it done that day.(that would be using your blower tb and pl)
We do not have any cores available at this time we are waiting on them to come in.
The porting,stripping rotors, tb ported and pl port match $595.00
You will be fine with a stock block. We were not in the office much Friday it was Very HOT and air conditioner was not working properly.
Feel free to call with any questions or concerns you have also e-mail and we try to keep up with the boards.
Thank you
636-949-2275
dynobob@stiegemeier.com

Back