Fuel Injector Recommendations?

build 557

so it looks like my rough idle, and my excesive short term fuel trim is put down to some dodgy injectors.

They are only two years old, standard 19lb as i have no mods on my engine.
What are some recommendations for new ones, the ones i have on now i got from rockauto, but i dont remember what brand they are, and my receipt for them are in a storage box in a storage unit at the moment as i'm inbetween houses at the moment,

any tips would be great,

I have a set of FMS 19lb injectors that have almost zero run time. They came out of my buddies street rod crate motor before he stepped up to a blower. $100 if that helps you.

The first thing was that the short term fuel trim was up over 30%, the mechanic I went to pulled all the injectors at pit them on a machine that test the function and flow. Apparently one was completely shot and two others were not spraying propeely

The first thing was that the short term fuel trim was up over 30%, the mechanic I went to pulled all the injectors at pit them on a machine that test the function and flow. Apparently one was completely shot and two others were not spraying propeely

OK, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't all SWAG :)

Also, if you just need 19lb injectors I imagine they are very common in Australia. If you have a way to test them then a wrecking yard would be a good place to start.

We get screwed over here with pricing, I can get new ones from summit for half the price it will cost to rebuild the ones I've got.

But if they're no-name Chinese junk then maybe you should find a good, clean set of used Ford injectors

Back