FS: Stock Exhaust (Cat-back)

SpoonDogSVT

Driver of "Elle"
Hey guys,

Does anyone have an interest in buying my used stock exhaust system?

Or does anyone know anyone else who might be interested in buying my used stock exhaust system?

Shipping might be a bit spendy, so I'm hoping to find a local buyer.

~rick

(EDIT: Grr, I can't seem to attach photos...)

Last edited:
Oh yeah...

Out with the old...

2.jpg

In with the new...

5.jpg

10.jpg

I'm going to post a classified and keep my fingers crossed. What do you think would be a fair asking price for the old system? Thanks!

Last edited:
First impressions are 'loud but sweet'. When the truck is cold, it's almost too loud to bear, but it mellows out when it warms up. The exhaust drowns out a lot of the supercharger whine from inside the cab... guess it's time for a 4# pulley then.

Depending on whether the truck is warm or not, there can be a loud drone when cruising at 2k RPM or so. Again this gets better once it warms up. I need to take a long-ish trip (like to Tualatin, or someplace) to see how it does.

I am also thinking the long-tubes and cats, but I'm nervous about the loudness of it all. Plus I have to work another month of weekend to build up the Mod Fund anyway. As far as DEQ goes, I think all they do is plug-in to the OBD port as the truck is running to see if OBD is working. Do headers tamper with the emission system that's already in place? I'll let you know, as I have to do that at the beginning of February. (Do you know if the chip should stay in or out for DEQ?)

Anyway, I was hoping to drive out to your place today or tomorrow to return your CD, so you can hear them in person. Any preferences?

Back