Front turn signals, Amber color ?

Houndog

Do the front turn signals have to be amber, I have clear lenses and want to put in clear bulbs instead of amber, Is that legal ? Thanks, Ted O :sigh:

Nope, have to reflect (small portion) and emit yellow. With the Troopers in Hazard County, you'd probably be stopped within days.

Do the front turn signals have to be amber, I have clear lenses and want to put in clear bulbs instead of amber, Is that legal ? Thanks, Ted O :sigh:

You should be able to use a chrome bulb that will flash amber. Here's a website I use for my bulbs. Should be a 3157 and the name for the bulbs are silver vision. Just scroll down the page until you come to them. I've not used the LED bulbs up front so don't know what they would look like in a clear lens. The silver vision ones are chrome until lit (order the amber ones obviously) and here in Washington State they don't get the troopers attention.

3157 Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

Scott

You should be able to use a chrome bulb that will flash amber. Here's a website I use for my bulbs. Should be a 3157 and the name for the bulbs are silver vision. Just scroll down the page until you come to them. I've not used the LED bulbs up front so don't know what they would look like in a clear lens. The silver vision ones are chrome until lit (order the amber ones obviously) and here in Washington State they don't get the troopers attention.

3157 Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

Scott
Awesome, thanks a mil...:cool:

Back