front springs

35thPony

Instinct > iPhone
you say it's a 1.7" drop... I am getting the Hotchkis leaf springs which is supposed to lower the rear of a 2000 2.5"... I think the 1.7" drop might be too much, do you have anyother drop distances, like 1.3-1.5".... Also, how do I dermine what #'s to get in your range...

the other option would be to leave the rubber insulator in the front spring[to achieve the drop the insulator stays out].Then you get maybe .5 of and inch.but the only other way would be is to cut the springmaybe .25 of a coil.all depend on rating that you are looking for.Stan

Stan... If I want a nice ride on the street but I don't want to jerk my teeth... I will be using Hotchkis springs in the back with 04 bilsteins and shock extenders or strange adjustables. I will be using your springs up front with 04 bilsteins. Like I said I want some better performance with a slightly stiffer ride, but nothing too intense... I want to be able to drive it every day...

What spring rate should I get.. and will the 04 bilsteins work up front...

Also do you have any photos of what you front springs make the front of a 2000 look like?

Back