front springs again stan

35thPony

Instinct > iPhone
I have decided on the Hotchkis TVS system... What spring rate are their front springs and how much different of a drop are yours compared to theirs...

i have heard they are a little stiff... I really want a nice handling truck, but I am not going to race on any twisties and will enjoy a stiff but not a bone jarring ride...

What i prefer to do, is to sell the Hotchkis front springs if you think they are too stiff and get a set of your springs and use the rest of the TVS kit including the sway bars... Do your springs come with new bumpstops and if not, how will I handle that?

How do think the following will ride compared to stock 2000?

Hotchkis TVS minus front springs
Ruslow front springs
285/50/18's
04 Bilsteins

I also have a set of 2" JLP drop shackles, do you think I would need those to make the truck level with your front springs and the Hotchkis rear leafs?

Thanks for any help...

to the best of my knowledge they will not say the rate of the spring and I have not had anyone loan me a set to test.I do know that it is a package for best all around performance.so unless you know what the truck is going to do with the tvs springs by putting mine on the handling will change.Stan
As for bump stops no mine do not come with them.

Back