Friday Qualifying

93redsled

Heres round 1.

http://www.nmraracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50747

Just scroll down to see how the Lightning guys are doing.

Wonder whats going on with Dave and Mike James' trucks? Looks like they may be having a little trouble. Jerry and Justin are laying the smack down for sure.

On a side note David Wolfe is killing everyone in drag radial. So much for that being a budget class ever again.

Good Post Josh

Justin95L went 8.51 @ 159 mph & Jerry went 8.57 @ 156 mph in Test & Tune. These guys have really steped it up. Johnny Lightning went 9.32 @ 142 mph in Test & Tune but I hear he hurt the motor & now he is out of the Pro Class. Paul Duckett just arrived late Friday so were all waiting to see if he can finally get in the 8's?? I'm guessing Jeff Sparkman only ran a 10.00 in Qualifing because he still doesn't have his NHRA license to run in the 9's?? Ray Johnson's truck is running strong. Man what happened to my buddy Dave Pickrel. Something is not right with him & Mike James. Last year I was the #1 Qualifier & Jerry Skinner was the #2 Qualifier & we were both on the same side of the ladder!! I hope this doesn't happen to Jerry & Justin this year.

Ralph Voorhees

Pro Lightning:

prolightning.jpg

Street Lightning:

streetlightning.jpg

Bob

Back