Freewheel button test. It Works!

slow94

Just got my wireless freewheel system in from blinkstop in the UK and it seems to work very well so far. Wired in my 2 step launch control and there is no delay at all. Check out this short video of it. Best of all no wires hanging all over the place.

PXL_20220616_211257677.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

That's awesome, looks like it works really well and yeah no wires!! Do you have the transmitter somewhere so you can see if the battery is getting low?

The transmitter is on the back of the assembly and yes it has a light on it to indicate the battery. It's a cr2 battery and it's supposed to be good for 5 years. The receiver gets power and ground from the truck so it's always good.

Side note, the company was very good to deal with. Was a flawless transaction and they do a great job of communication. I got the pre assembled unit so they already had it programmed how I wanted it. They sent me proofs of the buttons and answered my tech questions quickly and thoroughly. Very pleased.

Currently have nitrous purge, nitrous arm, 2-step launch control, and my horn. You can go into the software and make any of them a momentary or latching switch. They also make ones with like 8-12 buttons along with paddle shifters.

Currently have nitrous purge, nitrous arm, 2-step launch control, and my horn. You can go into the software and make any of them a momentary or latching switch. They also make ones with like 8-12 buttons along with paddle shifters.

This is all your fault!

IMG_20220621_152138.jpg20220619_173613153_iOS.jpg

Raymond, I think you will find they are a great company to deal with. Aside from the time difference between countries they were very responsive and were very helpful.

Raymond, I think you will find they are a great company to deal with. Aside from the time difference between countries they were very responsive and were very helpful.

Liane is the person who emailed me, they've been awesome!

Ahahaha! In my opinion it is well worth the price. Almost wish I had gotten one with even more buttons.

Yeah I went with the 10 channel solid state paddle deal. Button breakdown is as follows.

Trans Brake (one can dream right?)
Line Lock
trans brake enable (shrouded button)
Display page, this is one of the rotary dials. I love the idea of scrolling through the different dash pages whether it's a MS based display or RacePack, AiM, AEM, Haltech, etc
Variable RPM Launch, this is the other rotary dial so I can have street and strip settings for the 2 step
Horn (shrouded button)
Paddle shift up
Paddle shift down

I've got to say I LOVE the paddle shifting. Been using my current setup a bunch, not so much for performance, but just for fun.

Dang you went all out! That will be a sweet set up. What would be super cool is if they had buttons that lit up when pressed, especially for latching buttons. When I arm my nitrous I know it "should" be armed but a light would make me feel cozy. I'm going to wire in an indicator light and mount it in view but a small led on the button would be the finishing touch imo.

Dang you went all out! That will be a sweet set up. What would be super cool is if they had buttons that lit up when pressed, especially for latching buttons. When I arm my nitrous I know it "should" be armed but a light would make me feel cozy. I'm going to wire in an indicator light and mount it in view but a small led on the button would be the finishing touch imo.

Agreed, that would be cool.

haha! Raymond, nice!!

Thanks for the feedback! Might look into this in the future!

They just finished mine That’s a mock up wheel, not mine

2572da6c4d8ca3c29d71ef92ae170129.jpg

Back