FREE Dyno runs!!

Ruslow

Well sort of! The special this month is;

I will sell the power pulleys for 200.00 [for either the slotted or smooth only]to the FIRST 5 owners who will agree to do dyno runs without the pulleys and then with will get them at that price.Which works out to doing the runs for nothing!.You trust me on my products so I will trust you.BUT you HAVE to post the results.I figure with 5 different owners doing this it will be unbiased.So no one can flame me.Shipping is 11.00 anywhere in the lower 48.Let me know if you want to try this.Stan

So how will this work, You send the pulleys, and I just pay to dyno the truck?

Not exactly I will sell the pulleys for 200 buck for the set and in return you will dyno the truck.The price of the pulleys by themslves is 250 to 260 so by knocking the price down to 200 the saving is the dyno run.It cost anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars to dyno in this area and tulsa,the last time I checkes which was about 3months ago.Stan

Stan post this up over at the Harley site and I am sure several people will take you up on it.

Windows XP said:
stan how hard is the install
I rented the tools for free from my local Autozone. I've only done oil changes and tire rotations; never anything more. I was able to do it in just over 2 hours. This included a 4# lower install; it took 30 minutes to get the stock crank blower pulley off!!!

If I can do it; anyone with half a brain can do it.
I just wish I had the time to remove them, dyno and install, dyno again. I believe their is power to be shown
:tu:
john

Back