Free decal for supporting members

Ok I was just wondering. My confusion was brought on by Javier replying to Jonathons thread saying “he didn’t receive his decal”. So now it’s clear that Javier was referring to someone else completely and that he has no dealing with Jonathon on the decals that he made in THIS thread....

I got it now.

LOL correct! I need to make some more. These are small 4” decals I made to put on mugs.

Sorry for the confusión guy. I thought all you guys were in on making these stickers.

All good! We have several people who have been helping out the NLOC. I think this is great because I'd rather all of us be a community vs a business.

PM’d svt1077 receipt. Holler if I did something wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Red 93 # 48. V-3,6.87 lower and 3.15 upper pulleys. 12:1. Vortech FMU. 255
Walbro in-line fuel pump. MSD6btm ignition. Screamin coil, ngk tr6 gap.037.
Bassani shorty headers, and off-road mid pipe. Smog delete pulley. Flex-a-lite 420 e-fan, with struckby harness. PunisherVB.

PM’d svt1077 receipt. Holler if I did something wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Red 93 # 48. V-3,6.87 lower and 3.15 upper pulleys. 12:1. Vortech FMU. 255
Walbro in-line fuel pump. MSD6btm ignition. Screamin coil, ngk tr6 gap.037.
Bassani shorty headers, and off-road mid pipe. Smog delete pulley. Flex-a-lite 420 e-fan, with struckby harness. PunisherVB.

You’re good, decal on the way. Thank you to all of you for the donations. I have several decals going out this morning. If you did not get a reply from me please let me know.

Guys, one of you contacted me about not getting decals. I can not find the message anywhere. If you donated and did not get a decal please let me know.

Yes. They are small.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sent ya $20! Maybe I can have a couple of the non-holographic ones. Just a couple (one for the truck and one for the lift) so other have a chance to get 'em while they last!

Sent ya $20! Maybe I can have a couple of the non-holographic ones. Just a couple (one for the truck and one for the lift) so other have a chance to get 'em while they last!
Replied via PM. (I didn't want others to think I didn't respond.)

Did you receive them yet? I sent yours out earlier this week

Got them.....They are outdamnstanding. Thanks
awe shucks! Thank you, pictures just don't do them justice. I decided to start offering mini Lightning decals so my potential customers can see what they look like and apply like without spending a chunk of cheddar. Thinking of offering mugs, haven't perfected the Poly coat yet.
f967cbe4a706e176b250a5793835bf84.jpg

If there are decals still available I'd like two of the holographic ones please, but if those are out Ill tase the regular ones too. I'll PayPal $10 if you have some available!

awe shucks! Thank you, pictures just don't do them justice. I decided to start offering mini Lightning decals so my potential customers can see what they look like and apply like without spending a chunk of cheddar. Thinking of offering mugs, haven't perfected the Poly coat yet.
f967cbe4a706e176b250a5793835bf84.jpg

Oh hell....Now I need some more.

Back