Found this while surfing for any updates maybe some promise.

At least it is a regular cab. Finally moving in the right direction for a sport truck. It's all fine and dandy making a crewcab or xcab go faster, but if they want to earn any sort of title of faster this or faster that, a regular cab is the way to go.

I think the Gen3 concept looked way better, but I don't really like the newest F150's anyway. If they decide to build it, I will go drive it. By that time I may be looking for a new truck.

Nice to see a little hope still. :rolleyes:
However, IMO a "SPORT" truck does not need nerf bars and the roof line should be lower than a lifted 4x4 bronco, IMO FAIL on the "SPORT" idea.

I like the look and idea behind the viper trucks, but when I pulled up next to one on the freeway, (when my L was stock height still) looked over and saw the side of the door, had to look up to see the driver, I just :blink: :blink:
was like WTF.

Nice to see a little hope still. :rolleyes:
However, IMO a "SPORT" truck does not need nerf bars and the roof line should be lower than a lifted 4x4 bronco, IMO FAIL on the "SPORT" idea.

I like the look and idea behind the viper trucks, but when I pulled up next to one on the freeway, (when my L was stock height still) looked over and saw the side of the door, had to look up to see the driver, I just :blink: :blink:
was like WTF.

And they don't handle for chit that way either! Good to see them doing something "sporty", but imo, with that body style, it needs to be a flareside, and also available with the ecoboost motor! That things pretty ugly, the wheels are turrible! I really like the Gen 3 concept truck, can you imagine what it would do for this site and our trucks if it actually came out? Imagine how full L-fest would be with a whole new crop of Lightning owners?

Sorry I think it is dumb... Either go Lighting or go home, big brakes, big sway bars, big HP...

Geez you could fit an entire Focus through that grill...

Nice!The poster (concerned ford fan) has lost his mind though.To compare a 3v 4.6 to anything is just stupid,those engines are the biggest pieces of **** ford has built and thank god they are gone!I'd take a 2v 4.6 anyday over that piece of failure...:eek:ldtu:

Back