Fore Precision Lightning Fuel hats....

Jonathan@DRI

Supporting Vendor
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up and show you pics of the new Fore fuel hat. These can be used to run the dual pumps or triple pumps as these hats come with everything you need to run either option. These are ready to go so feel free to give us a call or pm.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Last edited:
WOW what's the cost on that bad boy !!!

what power level do you need the triple pumps? Do you have a complete fuel system to go with that work of Art :thumbup:

thanks

Nick

That bad boy cost $419, and can be used for installing dual Walbro. I would say the 3 Pumps are needed when running over 700rwhp. I would personally recommend it for those just installing twin Walbros and looking to upgrade their fuel lines.

As far as a complete Fuel System, I can definitely piece one together for you. Better yet if you take pictures of it while installing it and make a write up i'll cut you a deal.

Derek

I have the standard 255 walbro now do I need to change to the ones you have listed and if so which ones are better ?

That bad boy cost $419, and can be used for installing dual Walbro. I would say the 3 Pumps are needed when running over 700rwhp. I would personally recommend it for those just installing twin Walbros and looking to upgrade their fuel lines.

As far as a complete Fuel System, I can definitely piece one together for you. Better yet if you take pictures of it while installing it and make a write up i'll cut you a deal.

Derek

You got my attention :drool: I'll shoot you a pm with my trucks particulars and questions

thanks

Nick

which pumps??? the walbro or ford gt pumps???

That is for the Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pumps. Testing has actually shown that the Walbro 255 outflows the GT pumps.

I have the standard 255 walbro now do I need to change to the ones you have listed and if so which ones are better ?

If you have the Walbro GSS342s you are good to go. :eek:ldtu:

You got my attention :drool: I'll shoot you a pm with my trucks particulars and questions

thanks

Nick

I will look out for it.

May be giving you a call....I have dual 255s now...if I where to get the triple setup can you sell it with just 1 255 if so whats ur price....
Thanks Bob

Yes, I can sell it with just one 255LPH Fuel Pump. Your price is $475 plus shipping.

Thank You,

Derek

Back