Fords at Englishtwon

L

LW93Rcode

Hey,
Fords at E-town is coming up on October 21. I'll be cruising up with Paul Vaughn most likely. Any other L's south of E-town wanna meet up. It'd be nice to have a few L's cruisin up there together.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 10-03-2000).]

You know I'll be there. Hopefully I can find a drive shaft loop for cheap and ge it installed before then. I don't look forward to running on radials now that the truck is running right, so slicks are definitely the order of the day. I'll get up with you either Friday night or Sat morn. Looking to go to ATCO on Sat if weather is good. Time for a little Test and Tune before the main event.

Lonnie
Blk 93 #1553

Lonnie,
Let me know when you're definite about Atco on Sat., I might be able to go. Hey let me know if you find a drive shaft loop also. I'm looking to get slicks for the event also so I'll need a loop too. Do you need a loop with Drag radials?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH

After seeing my schedule, I'm definitely a go for Atco...If for no other reason than to see where it is and watch some racing. I'm gonna dig around and see if Summit has a loop for our trucks. I think you do need one for drag radials, but not completely sure. I'll give you a call Friday afternoon/evening to set up a meeting place. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Still going to Atco today. I missed your call by about 20 mins last night. I had to go to a dinner.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH

LW,
what time are you leaving friday. i mite be able to go up with you. and are you staying up there. i think i mite, it's a long ride for me and by the time i payed for gas it would cost about the say.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Hey Justin,
I don't have all the details yet but I'll be sure to let you know. Later!

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH

larry,
so when are you going up to e-town. i'm still intrested in riding up with you

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Hey Justin,
I have to get a hold of Paul still, but Im guessing we'll be meeting at the same place this year which is at RT 206 and RT. 38. Most likely the Vincentown diner parking lot around 10:30. Email me your phone number and I'll give you a call right after I get a hold of Paul. Any other SJ L's wanna meet up also?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH

Hey all,
Any guys going up to Englishtown from South Jersey and want to ride up in a group, we are going to meet up at rt 206 and rt 38 at the Vincentown Diner at 9:30. If you're not familiar with how to get there email me and we'll figure out how to get you there.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH

Back