FORD GT Motor

Lbronco96

If I supplied you guys with the wetsump gt block, heads, valve covers, intake how much more would it cost me to build a complete engine? I would prefer the kennebell over the whipple but i understand only the whipple works with the gt intake. Could I use a gt500 intake? Just trying to price this all out. thanks

If I supplied you guys with the wetsump gt block, heads, valve covers, intake how much more would it cost me to build a complete engine? I would prefer the kennebell over the whipple but i understand only the whipple works with the gt intake. Could I use a gt500 intake? Just trying to price this all out. thanks

you could get a GT500 intake manifold and IC assembly. That will fit a whipple or KB. These heads are the already assembled with valves, springs, and cams? The shortblock would require the roating assembly, oil pan, pick up, spacer, pan gasket, bolts, and windage tray. Then head gaskets, head studs, timing components,etc... i can price this out in detail i just need to know more about the heads.

heads will be complete. I want to try to go with the wetsump block cause i figure it would be easier. Im trying to make the truck a gt engine clone. So what about accessories and such? Are the parts available? Cost

Back