For the Old Guys..We Lost a Good Friend NJ Lightning Owner

Deimatt

It's with a heavy heart I am here to post we lost a good friend last night. I am sure all you old-timers remember Vinnie Sarao better known as Badazz516.

He was 29 getting ready to turn 30. He was more active on F150 online but I am sure you original Jersey boys remember him.

I got to know him in 02 after I bought my L and we formed quite a bond through playing Xbox online for the next 7 years. I probably talked to him on there 5 days a week.

He was a genuine NUTCASE crazy ***..But funny as anything and I know would do anything for anyone.

A bad Asthma attack got him. He did have all his family around him at the end.

A pic of his truck
26085-706-1589.jpg

Keep his family in your thoughts and maybe roast off the tires once for Badazz.

I am sure he is definately in a better place.

:cr::cr::cr1::cr1::cr1::sigh::sigh:

wow, shocked to hear that. I remember him very well from the earlier f150online days. I always looked up to his truck, thing was beautiful!!! There were 3 notable L's at the top of the bling food chain in those days, Vinnie Telesco, Vinnie Sarao, and Rob G. I've got a pic of their 3 trucks parked together at Etown from years back. I've wondered the past few years where him & his truck disappeared to. Did he still own it when he passed away? I never got to see it with the blue hood. I remember he started the trend with those boyd smoothie II's on these trucks!

I'll click off a 10 second pass in his honor tomorrow at the track rental! :3g:

Yep he paid it off last year or the year before..its still in the garage now..I have no idea what they will do with it..that thing hasn't moved..Its mint.

I remember him. Sad to hear. I always loved to see pics of that truck. I figured it was totaled or something since I haven't seen pics in years. RIP

wow, shocked to hear that. I remember him very well from the earlier f150online days. I always looked up to his truck, thing was beautiful!!! There were 3 notable L's at the top of the bling food chain in those days, Vinnie Telesco, Vinnie Sarao, and Rob G. I've got a pic of their 3 trucks parked together at Etown from years back. I've wondered the past few years where him & his truck disappeared to. Did he still own it when he passed away? I never got to see it with the blue hood. I remember he started the trend with those boyd smoothie II's on these trucks!

I'll click off a 10 second pass in his honor tomorrow at the track rental! :3g:

I'll agree on that! Im totally in shock!! He was quite the pillar of the F150online community for years! When I remember back in the day I can always remember his truck, HDMLINUMs truck, Rob G, and Vinnie Telesco.

Truely a loss to our family. I'll pray for his family:(

sorry to here ive noticed lightning owners are the nicest people in the world from owning mine ive made alot of friends. imm sure he was a good friend to all. question though were in nj i think ive seen that truck i remeber the black with the blue hood

Wow, what a shock to read that. We lost track of each other a few years back with me moving around a lot but Vinnie was an awesome dude and I'm glad I got to know him, even if it was for a little while.

His family will be in my prayers.

My condolescense go out to the family and friends. I say a prayer for all of them, godspeed Vinnie.

F150online oldschooler

Sad to read this happened.

I remember Vinnie putting a Retrax bed cover on his rig and waiting forever for his Boyd Smoothie wheels.

Godspeed.

Bob

Back