For anyone wanting to watch UFC Sat night

nb24

There are 2 bars in Blue Springs that will have the UFC fight on Saturday night if anyone wants to see it.

Side Pockets on South 7 Highawy. (South of 40 hwy, in a strip mall behind Culvers). This place is a big pool hall/bar, but still gets crowded on fight nights. No cover charge.

Blue Moon on North 7 Highway. (North of I-70, in Lunar Bowl next to Blue Springs 8 cinema). This small bowling alley bar doesn't get too crowded on fight nights, and thus is my favorite place to watch. No cover charge.

Must be 21 for both these places. The fights start at 9PM local time.

If anyone has any questions about Blue Springs, ask away.

NB

Anyplace near the hotel to get 93 octane (or higher) gas?
I know they have race gas at the track, and I could just buy a little of that to bump up your 91 octane.

Apple Trail in Grain Valley, just east of the hotel on the north side of 70. They used to have VP at one of the pumps in back where the rigs fuel up. It should still be there. Other than that, the best you'll find is 91. Except at the track. VAMP Racing in Grain Valley (816-847-2783) has nitrous if anyone is in need.

EDIT: Apple Trail only has 110 leaded left, they are closing thier doors in Oct., and not refilling the race tanks. VAMP Racing has 110. There is supposedly a BP in Lees Summit with 93. I'll let you know when I find out which BP it is.

Last edited:
93 Octane

Traffik Jam Convenience Store has 93 octane
616 Southwest Jefferson Street, Lees Summit, MO 64063.

Off of 50 highway and M291 South. It's not really close to the hotel, and is a little out of the way between the hotel and the track, but it's the only place around here I've heard of with 93.

CAMELOT CAR WASH
610 Nw R D Mize RD Blue Spring, MO-64014
Next light South of the hotel and maybe a mile or two West.
The spray bays take credit cards;k

I don't think there's a place in this damn town not showing it. Can get a seat at the bar anywhere. Everywhere is swarming with TapOut shirts and wanna be tuff guys lol

Where did you see it at? I've lived here 20 yrs. and only knew of those 2 places. As for all the tough guys, at Side Pockets a year or so ago, there was one flexing for himself in the bathroom mirror. I kid you not. My friends and I still laugh about that today.

I went to buffalo wild wings then hooters. Lol I later went to a Mexican joint called DeAngilos and got to see a couple local guys beating on eachother on the dance floor lmao

Back