3) Pablo (**)
4) Jerardogav (**)
5) Patrick
6) FerrariTruck (**)
7) Lightninquick (**)
8) Fugi (SVTE)
9) LA BALA1 (SVTE)
10) Buckachow (SVTE)

Well, there were a lot of Lightnings and H.D. trucks at Fontana today. Must have been 20 or more. Must have been 400 or so racers! Took all day to get two runs in. Two oil-downs that took about an hour each to clean up.
Hung with Pablo and his guys. Great fun. Thanks.

Fontana

It was nice meeting you Patrick. I definitely had some fun.

Hey Pablo
Yup, and I sure enjoyed you put'en that Viper Truck away, and racing your friend Gerry (I hope I have his name right) was way fun for me.:thumbup:

Good to meet you aswell

here is a video buckachow took, 12.75 @ 107

Wow, you have a truck running in the "sweet spot" ET range. What is your best? That red truck guy wanted to race me when we were in tech., but his group number was different than mine. He was a nice guy, but turns out his truck was a snail! I talked to him after he raced you, and he was way bummed getting beat like that. Apparently he has a lot of money in diesel motor mods. (and pillar gauges).

Good to meet you aswell

here is a video buckachow took, 12.75 @ 107

Wow, you have a truck running in the "sweet spot" ET range. What is your best? That red truck guy wanted to race me when we were in tech., but his group number was different than mine. He was a nice guy, but turns out his truck was a snail! I talked to him after he raced you, and he was way bummed getting beat like that. Apparently he has a lot of money in diesel motor mods. (and pillar gauges).

My pb was an 8.07 @ 87 at Irwindale last fall.

Yea that guy in the diesal came up and wanted to race me, he was talking about how he has +860 lbsTQ, and he said He would probably run me!!! I was still on my street tune for that run!!!

Back