Fog Lights And Brackets

LWHITE

HELP!!!

STILL LOOKING FOR FOG LIGHTS AND THE BRACKETS THAT
MOUNT TO THE BUMPER.
ALSO NEED THE BRACKET THAT HOLD THE TRAILER PLUG.

LWHITE
94 #3934

YOU MEAN NOBODY HAS THE FOG LIGHTS AND BRACKETS?

Last edited:
lights

go to headlightwarehouse.com and they sell a pair of lights that are exact to what your looking for and their only 65.00. as for the brackets go to lowes and buy a piece of 1" flat bar and make yourself a pair of c shaped brackets.

Thanks for the input, but just talked to them on the phone and they said 110.00 each was the best they could do. On the off chance you are talking about a different part number, do you have the P/N for the lights you are speaking of.

LWHITE
1994 #3934

Now that sounds great. Are the plugs the same? If not there in lies a problem. Some good person took my fog lights off of my truck. Guess he wanted them more then he though I did. Come to think of it that is what I used on one of the red Ls I had.

LWHITE
1994 #3934

i dont know if there the same plug or not . my plug end had gotten cut off but i bought new weather proof connectors from jegs for 4.99a pair and they were the same as what comes on the nissan lights .

THANKS FELLOW LIGHTNING OWNERS, YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY.
AND tls68fast, I think what you were talking about was the Nissan lights becouse they work out to about 65.00.

THANKS TO ALL

LWHITE
1994 #3934

I found a set at pepboys for $20, they look real close to what was there before. Was able to make mounts out of angle steel and bolt them on . The lights have brachets to mount them. Only problem is that they sit back further than stock, look easy to fix just haven't gotten to it.

Back