Fog Lamps

calvin0325

The is a guy on Ebay selling our style fog lamps... Bosch lenses, but the ends are incorrect, but at 50 a set plus shipping you cant complain. Listing # is 302132158214. Hope this helps somebody out.

The is a guy on Ebay selling our style fog lamps... Bosch lenses, but the ends are incorrect, but at 50 a set plus shipping you cant complain. Listing # is 302132158214. Hope this helps somebody out.

If he has them this evening when I get home and can sign up on ebay, they will be mine. I need them bad and they look good. Thanks!

I bought a set earlier, couldn't pass them up.. Thanks for the link!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I bought 2 sets myself..... with the correct connectors and the f3tj15a201ba tags still on the wire harness. Correct for a 94 Lightning...one set to put on the truck and another set as a spare.. just in case

Last edited:
I bought 2 sets myself..... with the correct connectors and the f3tj15a201ba tags still on the wire harness. Correct for a 94 Lightning...one set to put on the truck and another set as a spare.. just in case

Thanks for the link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I just bought the one from LMR but Now I have to replace the other because it's so oxidized it's an eyesore.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

they are still there.....with three sets available. Try typing in this ...... ORIGINAL BOSCH FOG LIGHT'S LE 1403 S PAIR ..... that should pull it up also, still has them at 50 a pair plus shipping

they are still there.....with three sets available. Try typing in this ...... ORIGINAL BOSCH FOG LIGHT'S LE 1403 S PAIR ..... that should pull it up also, still has them at 50 a pair plus shipping

Screenshot_2016-12-10-10-43-47_zps11vscf8u.png

The original auction says ENDED, seller only has 23 items listed, none of which are these lights....maybe he will relist the remaining few. If he does, a "buy it now" of $46 goes right through...at least it did for me.

I paid $40 for mine, the offer was accepted.. there marked shipped and on the way

I paid $40 for mine, the offer was accepted.. there marked shipped and on the way

Good deal! I wonder if that was before mine, I started at 44, declined, 45, declined, 46 accepted....I've never sold anything with a "best offer", so I'm not sure how it works on the sellers side, maybe as the quantity goes down they adjusted it.

Good deal! I wonder if that was before mine, I started at 44, declined, 45, declined, 46 accepted....I've never sold anything with a "best offer", so I'm not sure how it works on the sellers side, maybe as the quantity goes down they adjusted it.
Think I bought the first set, started at $40 then $42.50 that got declined and offer accepted at $45.. Hopefully he relists it so yall can get some

I bought 2 sets, the first set had the correct connector, so I emailed him and asked how many more he had that way, which was one more set, so I grabbed them too...

Got my fogs in today.. lenses are really cloudy inside but seem to clean up with a long Q tip.. (only cleaned the middle section to show difference) Only problem is I can't get above reflector where the Bosch area is.. Other than that I'm pleased with them...20161212_171819.jpg

Got mine today also, it seems they where out un boxed for a long period of time, hence why the inside lenses are cloudy inside.. mine where a bit dusty and the back nut and bolt have minimal surface rust. Just an observation, nothing to worry about really! Other than that, there great!!!

Back