FNG from 70769

welcome Josef. nice stable of vehicles you have.

Thanks!

My 2015 F150 (5.0) daily driver:

Untitled by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

My wife’s 2005 GT with a M122:

Gettin’ down! by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

The 1993 Lightning, #3645, I’m going to put back on the road:

My eternal project car:

Last edited:
Not sure what disappeared

The initial post pulled a disappearing act on me and transferred the thread to Bob. My user permissions don’t include thread deletion and certainly not the ability to merge posts.

Would you please delete this thread and I’ll just try again?

Well that's weird!! Obviously Bob saw the first post!

i was not the initial poster. White (Josef) was. apparently his initial post disappeared somehow.

I thought it was odd, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy or breaking any rules.

Sorry for the slow reply, I am on vacation:)

When I scrolled through this thread in Tapatalk it showed the post waiting on approval. Odd???? As I do remember seeing it initially. Anyway, approved...

I’m just glad your not like some guys who would assume we did something on purpose and then get mad and leave!

Welcome

Decided to repost the missing content into my previous comments.

I’m just glad your not like some guys who would assume we did something on purpose and then get mad and leave!

Welcome

LOL throw a damn temper tantrum and go pout 🤪 Where’s the fun in that!??

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow reply, I am on vacation:)

When I scrolled through this thread in Tapatalk it showed the post waiting on approval. Odd???? As I do remember seeing it initially. Anyway, approved...

No problem at all. Congrats on getting your project back on the road after so many years. I’ve been trying to put my SN95 back on the road since 2009 and I’m hoping to be driving it this fall.

I'm a Zachary/Baton Rouge native. Spent a lot of time over your way in the 90s with a group of friends from Gonzales.

Nice projects! You've got a lot to juggle!

I'm a Zachary/Baton Rouge native. Spent a lot of time over your way in the 90s with a group of friends from Gonzales.

Nice projects! You've got a lot to juggle!

Small world. I’m sure we know some of the same people.

You’re right about it being a juggling act! That’s an excellent description of my madness.

Back