FLOC ball caps

Captainmorg

Ok, I'm pretty sure I can pull this off if there's interest. I can get a choice of Navy or Khaki ball caps (or visors) w/ a FLOC patch identical to the sticker (except w/ a blue background, lightning bolts would be impossible w/ embroidering). They'd probably be about $10 a piece. In addition, I could probably get white or navy t-shirts (short sleeve or long) and polo shirts, with the same patch on the left breast for I'd guess the same price.

Anyone interested in any of these list what you want w/ color and quantity and I'll post back here with more details. This is all assuming I have permission to use Whiteboy's artwork, I would assume we'd want a single logo.

Edit: Please include sizes for shirts.

Last edited:
Captainmorg said:
Ok, I'm pretty sure I can pull this off if there's interest. I can get a choice of Navy or Khaki ball caps (or visors) w/ a FLOC patch identical to the sticker (except w/ a blue background, lightning bolts would be impossible w/ embroidering). They'd probably be about $10 a piece. In addition, I could probably get white or navy t-shirts (short sleeve or long) and polo shirts, with the same patch on the left breast for I'd guess the same price.

Anyone interested in any of these list what you want w/ color and quantity and I'll post back here with more details. This is all assuming I have permission to use Whiteboy's artwork, I would assume we'd want a single logo.

I dont mind paying $20 or $25 for a cap.. Can you get good quality BB caps?I hate the ones they sell in the middle of malls..Where they will make you up something in 10 minutes..Those caps they use are real cheap looking... Just wondering..Thanks

I would take a navy cap
Also a white XL "T" shirt...

1 XL t-shirt white
1 XL polo navy
1 visor navy
1 cap khaki if as Bruce said - don't like the cap with the big lump in the front - like the ones with the raked back look.

Maybe even if you can get some fitted hats...
small/medium(fits 6 3/4 to 7 1/4 hat size) and large/X-large (fits 7 1/4 to 8 hat size).

I want 2 *cough cough* XL t shirts
1 Blue Hat (Fitted would rule) also XL.
1 Visor (color doent matter it for teh girlfriend)
1 Kenne Bell for a gen 1 polished...oops wrong thread...

^^^
EDIT: sorry guys - holding my son - he thinks its hilarious to hit the buttons LOL

Last edited:
I'm not gonna get anything I wouldn't wear. So don't worry about getting a ball cap with the foam-like front that comes w/ a carboard backing. The fit on these hats are really very good. As for fitted hats, it's entirely dependent on quanities ordered of each size. I'd prefer that as well, but I didn't want to bring up something that I may not be able to make happen. Add to that, I don't want to be in a position where it starts costing me money if the hat size is off.

Captainmorg said:
I don't want to be in a position where it starts costing me money if the hat size is off.

Amen Captn'... will be alot easier for you, I would think, to order a larger quantity of adjustable caps to fit all.

How hard would it be to get our own fitted hats and get the patch seperate to apply on our own.
May be a dumb question, just that all my fitted hats already have something on them and I don't remember seeing them antwhere plain. Also not sure of labor to apply.

I'll follow up on Monday or so to let you know what I've come up with on the fitted hat front. Might be able to do them, but will be a little more because of quantities. So include a hat size (not S,M,L, but 6-7/8 or 7-3/4 if you got a big water head like cult, heh) if you're interested, but please don't be displeased if I can do them fitted.

what ever you guys find wil be cool. I applaud your efforts getting us our own section and now our own merch. You guys rock!
yea.. I am keeping my truck slow because for what I would spend for a HUGE helmet for my noggin'would be insane..:afro:

What about the FLEX FIT hats.. they're adjustable with the band on the inside. No plastic band in the back, or huge trucker style tops.. they look pretty close to fitted style and are comfortable. Might be more cost effective and less confusion with sizes..

Hey you FLOCers',
We (WashLo)have a site that makes our Lightning goodies at no charge. You can set up a store and they'lll make and sell the goods. I'm not sure how to set it up (one of the NLOC guys set it up for us) but I gave him the logo I wanted to use so I'm sure they can use yours. Pretty good quality stuff IMO...............JR:tu:

check it out here:
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=34332

scuba-matt said:
Embroidered anything else is cheeseie

Actually, a long sleeved button up shirt (kind of fancy) would look nice with small embroidered logo, but i agree, tee shirts and stuff would look better silk screened.

Back