First Dyno

You should also datalog your run. My MAF was pegging in the upper rpm range. I need another tune for my MAFia.

Tejas351 said:
nope, they didnt hook it up to see the A/F

I know a dyno isn't cheap, so if you decide to get a dyno in the future, see if they have the capability to record your A/F---it's always a good idea & it will give you piece of mind, escspecially when you hammer the gas pedal down to the floor.

This was my first trip ever to the dyno, and i really didnt know that much about it except hp and tq. And i still dont know that nuch about how everything with the whole a/f stuff. I should probably get someone to go with me next time that knows something. Thanks for the feedback

AFR and timing are data bits you want to have: for peace of mind and longevity of the engine block. So what branch of service are you in? I just spent a year on a Navy ship berthed in Pearl City (Kam Highway and Lehua Ave.)

Next time I highly recommend Alan from Nakaz to do your dyno---he'll tell you your timing, a/f, hp, tq---Alan knows our trucks better than anyone on these islands--a good number L and Mustangs owners go to him---he is capable of tuning either w/ a Predator or SCT.
He's not cheap, but you'll not fear hammering the pedal to the metal.

RMS was cheap, they charged $100 for 4 pulls. But they werent really that knowledgable about the L, it took almost an hour for them to find all the hookups. I've heard about Naka'z before and the next time i get around to it, I will take it there.

Naka'z

I just heard about Naka'z too. I plan to go there this weekend. If anyone wants to meet up there that would be cool or cruise sometime. Im Army so hopefully we will all get along!:buddies:

Back