Finally T shirt design to show

Todd LOVE IT! A few suggestions and my input. Love the back....would "GOT BOOST?" be added to, or instead of? WOuld be awsome if you could have both on the back. The front...WITHOUT the circle. Circle looks like the hard rock t shirts. Also...maybe add Lightning somewhere on the front instead of just NorthEast Owners. Just my suggestions, I will buy a couple either way. And thank you for your hard work in bringing this to fruitation! We have an awsome group of guys up here, show up to a lot of FFW's. but it seems we can never get NELO meets or stuff like this done. Big thanks!

I agree with Whip that the front would be better with Northeast Lightning Owners Club. I also prefer the one without the circle.
Jim

todd

awsome man!!!

I like the one with the nelo logo.

Ideas....

The nelo logo on the front and the got boost? on the back

The nelo logo on the front and the North East Owners on the back, without the circle, but put a bit more of a space between them and put the lightning script logo in there...

So it would read...

North East
Lightning
Owners.

This is the input I want, tell me what you want and don't want and your likes and dislikes your not going to hurt my feelings, I want to get it right. Thanks T:bd:

I'm kinda thinking a giant picture of ME on the back would make them look better too! hahahaaa
Sounds like we are closing in on ideas....I think the outcome is going to be awesome!

I like it ... I like the big logo and the back and the small logo with the circle in the front .... Or on the sleeve. Either way is fine for me.

Randy

I like the big logo on the back. the front would be nice to have either a smaller version of the logo on the back, or just have it say Lightning on the front.

Just my input.

Back