finally got my L to the island yesterday.

Tejas351

they did a nice job on the roof huh? atleast they are paying to have it fixed, just gotta get out and get estimates. I've never had any body work done on the island, so if anyone has any suggestions on where to go they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Zach

By looking at where you took the pictures of your damage, I can tell you ship it w/ Matson--sure they will pay, but it's a hassle--for future reference, next time use Pasha, they are the best & least expensive way to ship all vehicles to and from the mainland.

yeah i shipped with Matson, but not by choice. they are they only company that the military uses. When i went to pick it up, they said that it was probably done on the 18 wheeler on the main land. I got a quote today of $1900.00, but i'm gonna do some more looking around to see if there is anyone that i like better, just wanna make sure that it is done well.

I am cringing and pretty upset by those pics... ,,,Blow a moto no problem,.,, But hurt the body &&&&&&&&&&&&& well ya got a problem with a wild owner..,,,,

I hope They settle fast to get your sweety back on the street shinin,,,, I feel your pain......

Me too, I am faxing the claim to them tommorow and it should be quick after that, unless they reject it. I took it to Sig's friday and had them estimate it, which came out right at $2500 but they are going to replace the roof instead of using bondo. And i've seen some of their work and was pretty impressed. Anyways hopefully it all works out for the better.

Zach

I was lucky when Matson shipped mine (from Los Angeles). Only thing missing was the FAST gel overlay I had. Man, I miss taking the L for a blast on H3 going to K bay.

Sig's did some work on my sister's car that was in a wreck. They may have a good rep and I'm sure they have done some good work for others, but all I will say is that we will never bring another vehicle to them again.

really?, did they do a bad job on it? i had a buddy a couple of years ago that hit a tree hard in his gto and when he got it back it look brand new, they did a very good job on it. i thought anyway. Hopefully they will do it good for me.

Sigs repaired my L when it got wrecked. It looked like they did a good job when I got it back. But I know now that they did a half *** job.

Sig's estimates are the highest I found in the islands. AutoFX quotes are low but their quality is much better. They did alot of my friends rides and I found no complaints from them.

Back