Finally getting caged and 4-linked

Wow some great fab work to say the least! Which Rossler TH400 did you buy?
Your going to love that transmission! After CALightning blew up his Mike's Transmission he called me about what I thought of the Rossler turbo 400. He bought one like me & has never looked back!
Also is your combo like Casey's?

It's a Rossler Terminator 4. I also have Booger's old Bradco convertor in to Brad getting serviced. I came really close to going with a Mike's Transmission TH400. A good friend of mine runs his stuff for years. After several calls to Carl, I'm really happy I went with him. I've been bugging Carl for almost 9 months with questions and he's never rushed me off the phone.
My combo will be very similar to Casey. Maybe a couple more ci's ;)

It's a Rossler Terminator 4. I also have Booger's old Bradco convertor in to Brad getting serviced. I came really close to going with a Mike's Transmission TH400. A good friend of mine runs his stuff for years. After several calls to Carl, I'm really happy I went with him. I've been bugging Carl for almost 9 months with questions and he's never rushed me off the phone.
My combo will be very similar to Casey. Maybe a couple more ci's ;)

Sounds great. Good Luck! :thumbup:

Sounds great. Good Luck! :thumbup:
Thanks Ralph. Always nice to catch the attention of the big dogs and icons in the small nitch of Lightning drag racing! :thumbup:

love how they've got the cage so neat through the dash panels:eek:ldtu:

you're getting pretty serious aren't you :D

Naw, it's just another street truck with a few bars to keep the tech guys happy. :D
Looking good Bro. Looks like your starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It's a little light but it's there. LoL
Looks like I'll be forfeiting another vacation this year. Damn electronics! Ain't cheap ditching the stock computer but should pay off in the long term with my goals.

Couple new pics of the swing up cover to access the coil-overs and ARB for adjustments. Left a nice display of the ARB. Getting pretty close. Just started a new 4V mod motor and a set of twin 67mm snails. So those Treadstone 2V manifolds I posted are gonna be up for sale. We're gonna mock up the Rossler TH400 next weekend to get the crossmember built and some measurements so I can get the DS ordered up.

ikatya119.jpg

ikatya120.jpg

ikatya121.jpg

ikatya122.jpg

So are you going to use another set of manifolds for the 4 valve heads or are you going to build a set of stainless steel turbo headers? and if so what size Jason? Just curious?

So are you going to use another set of manifolds for the 4 valve heads or are you going to build a set of stainless steel turbo headers? and if so what size Jason? Just curious?

Right now it's looking like SS headers. Maybe 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 to a T4 flange. I new there would be a chance of this change when I ordered the 2V manifolds but I wanted to have them just in case. I did get to fondle the 2V TF's a bit before we sent them back. I saw a light at the end of the tunnel but I think it blew out. :BL:

Right now it's looking like SS headers. Maybe 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 to a T4 flange. I new there would be a chance of this change when I ordered the 2V manifolds but I wanted to have them just in case. I did get to fondle the 2V TF's a bit before we sent them back. I saw a light at the end of the tunnel but I think it blew out. :BL:

Dont get crazy with those primaries or you will regret it...

Figured I'd update this thread for my NLOC brothers….

Tin work was all powder coated

ikatya132.jpg

ikatya133.jpg

ikatya134.jpg

Some pics of the new latch for the gutted tailgate. :thumbup:

ea076a72.jpg

fa1f0dd9.jpg

f1bf0f27.jpg

65e9c885.jpg

3f207f3f.jpg

And ready to load and go home,

e410bfe9.jpg

1ff7c665.jpg

0e8822fd.jpg

bffb8e3e.jpg

fcca7c9e.jpg

Loaded and a quick stop to get the tow vehicle a missing radiator overflow cap from a recent TSB service….grrr

f3b3a4c7.jpg

783b3c00.jpg

2f330b67.jpg

2f330b67.jpg

The Rossler TH400 is in and using my old SB to start the TT mock up. BS3, Racepak, AMS and possibly a Smartwire system going in…..Stay tuned!

Back