finally, finished with the drop

Love that stance. I should have grabbed that used tvs kit from the forums to do mine. oh well ill have to wait a few months and ill do mine

looks great but say goodbye to your tires shortly because i have that exact set up on my 02 L and there was no way to get the alignment right. im runnin djm upper controll arms 3/4 coil cut out of stock coils and was about 1.5 degrees of negative camber. with 1 coil out of the hotchkis tvs coils i was 4 plus degrees off even with my upper controll arm camber bolts (LFP brand) slid all the way out (away from motor). maybe some trucks are different or somethings fudged up on mine.

it looks great
thank you sir

looks great but say goodbye to your tires shortly because i have that exact set up on my 02 L and there was no way to get the alignment right. im runnin djm upper controll arms 3/4 coil cut out of stock coils and was about 1.5 degrees of negative camber. with 1 coil out of the hotchkis tvs coils i was 4 plus degrees off even with my upper controll arm camber bolts (LFP brand) slid all the way out (away from motor). maybe some trucks are different or somethings fudged up on mine.

in the process of gathering parts for my new drop spindles. for now i just rotate them every month or so depending on how much i drive it

drop looks great and truck is clean as hell!! i ran a setup similiar to that...

thanks, yours looks great as well. just turned over 22k

Last edited:
Love the stance. Nice and clean. I have the QA1 all four corners. With the TVS kit. I think the shocks are overkill for a non drag raced L they don't handle the best for corners and turns better for straight runs plus I payed $400. something each. If I do it over maybe AIRRIDE TECH for a caddy style ride.

Back