FI-R Plenum cover for turbocharging your 2 valve..

Trav4011

We are pleased to offer an affordable option for those looking to replace thier Eaton, with a new plenum/plate system, and retain factory orientation of brackets, linkages, TB, etc..

TurboProject5.jpg

TurboProject7.jpg

TurboProject8.jpg

TurboProject26.jpg

Can be sold with/without a C&L plenum, or even stock, if you want to reuse your original plenum. Your plenum can be drilled to accept the larger M8 x 1.25" bolts that we use, and bolted down, or, we can weld your plenum to the plate (recommended). Here's what you're looking at..

Plenum plate, WITHOUT C&L plenum bolted/welded in place- $565.00

Plenum plate, WITH C&L plenum bolted/welded in place- $795.00

Both setups require EGR block off plate, as the plenum will sit about 1" lower than factory. Or, you will need to modify your EGR tube, if you wish to keep EGR function.

Travis

if i may ask..

Why that design rather then one similar to JL's???

I aint knocking yours at all...

Def a different piece...

but the way i just look at it is that the air is just hitting 1 some mainly on the ic rather then on JL's its all over the main part of the ic...

btw thats not a bad price at all...

when i get those pieces i will send them your way so you can do alittle something with them...

if i may ask..

Why that design rather then one similar to JL's???

I aint knocking yours at all...

Def a different piece...

but the way i just look at it is that the air is just hitting 1 some mainly on the ic rather then on JL's its all over the main part of the ic...

btw thats not a bad price at all...

when i get those pieces i will send them your way so you can do alittle something with them...

When you look at the underside of a blower.. only a small triangle exits the bottom, where the air is discharged..

The thing is.. the engine is pulling in air from the across the entire core.. so, it doesn't matter where the air is introduced, so much as the volume.

Travis

i figured that much...

i just figured it would be more helpful to have it as wide as the cooler...

Back