February???

If the weather is not too bad and the roads are passable then i'd still be in but it looks like it will be the "other car" for sure.

Weather looks good, storm is passing to the north and we still plan on being there as long as others post up they will be as well.

Or we could reschedule but keep in mind that I'll be in the caymen islands March 16-22 so both of those Sat/Sun's are out for us.

JJ@WMS

Come on Fred, I wanna see the punchbuggy. :)

JJ

OoooooooooKay!

I'll gas up the Lightning Bug :thumbup:

If anyone from Jersey wants to tag along, be at the DelMemBr at 9:30am. :)

See y'all @ 11

FF
:cool:

25057-341-14797.jpg

I'll be there at 11 with my L. I live close enough I ain't worried about the road salt. iI just wont wash the truck before going, I'll rinse it off when i get home!

I'm out of town the other weekends in March as well! I found out I am going to Cali for 2 weeks!!!!

Had a good time today

Thanks to everyone who came out. :cool:
Too bad we were upstaged by the Fiero Club.:sigh:
You are all invited to the DelValLO GTG next month. :grin1:

FF
:)

PS Drew: Post the pics. ;)

It was fun hanging out with you guys today! Maybe next time there will be more of us to compete with the Fiero club? Thanks again to JJ. Thanks to the rest of you guys for a good time as well. I wish that i'd taken more than just two pics but oh well.

First pic is JJ goofing around.
Image-8EAF45D4E26811DC.jpg

Next pic is the vehicles.
Image-8EAF6596E26811DC.jpg

Next pic is a recent pic of my truck just to prove that i do in fact have a Lightning!!
Image-8EB7C95FE26811DC.jpg

Hey I had a great time meeting all you guys, well not you FF, but it was good seein you again as well. Can't wait for the next time we can hang out. Oh, and JJ thanks for lunch bud!!!

Last edited:
Back