February 2011 TOTM-Congratulations to Fred "Flats Man" Glenn! (NLOC#1636)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Fred, can't help myself.
Here is another one of Fred's toys:
I'll stop now:cool:
IMG_14811.JPG

Well, now I am embarrassed! lol My name is Fred and I can stop modding things any time I want to.............

Congrats bud.:thumbup:

Thanks for the congratulations. I followed the build on your truck and if I had it to do all over again, I am pretty sure that I would go with twins. There is just something about twin turbos on a car or a truck. Good job on your build as well! :D

I found this picture of the truck after the 2004 Lightning Fest. The Talon club went down to Ennis, just South of Dallas, and the racing was stopped due to heavy fog. When the track was shut down, it left my truck lined up with a new stock Corvette. This picture was taken during that delay. The ole Gen 1 took that Vette in the quarter!

8ennis5.jpg

Amazing truck you've put together there.I'm still deciding how to build my turbo project and your truck has given me some lofty goals.Nice work,congrats again.Well deserved.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind comments and the congrats. It has been an honor to be the February TOTM!! It was really a lot of fun. Now I will pass the torch on to the March TOTM. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back