Fastest Scooter at the FEST

SstockJR

HorsePower is my Love!
Is anything going to happen here. last year sounded organized but it wasn't a good turnout... sad to say. hopefully if we have it again there will be competition ;Y

Mike, I will be there with mine this up and coming year. Be ready.

Justin

PS Jeff you can try it. :D

ive got a modified golf cart, is there gonna be some competition in that area.

We will again have THE Golf Cart race between Shawn and myself for the trophy. We did race other carts after Shawn and my "OFFICIAL TITLE" race.:tu:

...Dwight...

BigD said:
We will again have THE Golf Cart race between Shawn and myself for the trophy. We did race other carts after Shawn and my "OFFICIAL TITLE" race.:tu:

...Dwight...

Dwight, You Know You Can't Win, Me & Bernie Got It Licked, Our Boy Force Is Dead On, You Ain't Got A Chance !!

The question wasn't about "golf carts" but Scooters.
We put alot of time money in the scooter, not to mention finding away to get the scooter there and back. I understand the scooter races couldnt be on the track for insurance reasons but it should of at least been announced so we could of gooten a somewhat organized event there. Mike was very excited for this but the event was forgotten after the golfcart races. He was let down a bit over the entire ordeal, especially when his scooter was crashed.

Since his request was ignored, I guess there will be no scooter race for us next year at Lfest.

Steve

Last edited:
sstock said:
Since his request was ignored, I guess there will be no scooter race for us next year at Lfest.

Steve
That's sad....don't say that:(
I personally thought that Mike and his MONSTER scooter was one of the highlights of the Fest.
Bring it back next year and I'll be ready and waiting:devious:

Sorry Steve and Steve Jr.

I just missed the thrust of this thread....and it got :hijacked: into a GC race question.:sigh:

We will try to have the WFS race again this year on either Friday or more probably Sunday.:traffic:

There will again be one trophy, and Jeff S. is not allowed to compete!:hh:

So, load up the scooter, and everyone bring what you want to run.:bout:

...Dwight...

I've been forbidden from two-wheeled motorized scooters, so there is no danger of me competing! Maybe I'll ride Roy's pit bike... like I planned to last year.

Nah, maybe not. Given my luck, I'd lock up the front brakes, fly over the handlebars and break both my wrists.

Hi Steve,

There are lots of things that aren't on the agenda that we want to try this year....stay tuned!:D

Nah, maybe not. Given my luck, I'd lock up the front brakes, fly over the handlebars and break both my wrists.

Just rememeber two things while you are going over the handle bars Jeff, Tuck and Roll:bigtu:

Back